Thursday, July 16, 2009

When I grow up I want to be

J.K. ROWLING
IS
MY HERO.

:D

She's the woman who wrote the books that made me a geek.
The books that got me into fantasy.
The books that weaned me off Enid Blyton.
The books that shaped what ... most of my pre-pubescent years.
When I was 11, I was actually depressed when I didn't receive an owl from Hogwarts.
Joining the world of fanfiction taught me how to write.
Joining the world of fanart taught me how to draw.
What can I say.
The movies are pure entertainment, etc. I watch because they're entertaining.
Inaccurate. But OK.
It's the books I care about.
Thanks J.K. Rowling. You da bomb!

AND

I'm in MALAYSIAN TODAY!
No, nothing to do with Raja Petra.
There's an 'N' behind the 'Malaysia' so yeah.
CLICK HERE

Hehe. My first ever interview! xD

2 comments:

N.W. said...

You write Harry Potter fanfics? O__o

Ski said...

Haha. I used to. Past tense. I joined a fanfiction community when I was 14. They ran a really tight ship when it came to grammar and characterization and whatnot. It rubbed off on me.