Thursday, July 2, 2009

1899


Been wanting to draw this for a long time.
Yeah. I have a habit of opening GIMP2 and drawing all-the-way whenever exam seasons come along. Unconvinced? Dig through my older blog posts, most of the drawings I post are usually produced during exam periods.
What can I say, I like to get creative at inconvenient moments.

Anyhoo, Sharif and Mimo. Sharif's the dude, Mimo's the kitten. Not the other way around. xD Part of my AfterParty universe.
I have to start cracking on that project.
Y'know what I need? A deadline. Like assignments. Only then I'll be able to see a story idea through properly.
Sigh.

Guglielmo Marconi - the first dude to send wireless signals across the English Channel. Gotta admire his dedication to his work.

1 comment:

N.W. said...

Nice drawing, you artist you. D;