Friday, July 24, 2009

Ancient cube of Rubik


Spent the past two days sweating in front of the computer.
Reasons:
1) Trying to learn to solve the Rubik's Cube off YouTube.
2) It was freaking hot, man.
3) I'm sick, it's a given to sweat off the fever.

So did it work?
YES IT DID.
I have beaten this crazy game! After years of buying from cheapo souvenir stalls in Melaka and giving up, breaking the cube into pieces because of clumsy fingers and finally deciding never to buy the stupid cube ever again (despite feeling like buying anyway, because it's pretty) I have DONE IT.




Took me two days following the YouTube videos.
And fifteen minutes by myself with some written down notes.
Haven't finished memorizing the moves yet, but hey! I just need to practice a few more times and I'll have it down pat.

That's one box ticked off my Things To Achieve In Life List.
:D

No comments: