Saturday, July 18, 2009

My horse is a lawyer.

Wrote this during Mandarin class break.
The conversation on paper sounded lifeless, so I decided to throw in some Random.
Excuse me if my grammar is wrong. xD

"My mother is a lawyer."
This was what we were supposed to be writing in class today.

Aaaand this is what my classmate wrote. He forgot to put the ... the female character thingy.
So the translation is:
"My horse is a lawyer."
xD

And excuse me if my handwriting is a bit off too.

Oreo Freeze from J.Co. :) Yummy.

Went to Pyramid with the sibs and Acu to watch Ice Age 3-D. It was fun.

Mira: I remember when I was a kid, Acu was pinning something on my baju and I was worried that she would poke me and milk would come out.
Me: What? Milk? Why milk?
Hanna: Because she thinks she's a cow.

LOL at the 7 year-old logic. Hahaha. And at A&W:

Mira: I want drumstick. And that other chicken part ...
Me: Chicken breast?
Mira: Yeah.
Me: ... Chicken boobies?
Mira: YEAH.

The on the way home, we played the Alphabet Game. Which is basically yelling out random words that start off with that letter. Among the funnier ones:

Nazim: B is for ...
Mira: BANANA.
Nazim: Bee.
Mira: Bodoh. Bongok. Bangang.
Mira and I: BENGONG.
Hanna: Buntut.
Acu: Butt.
*pause*
Mira: Boobies.
Me: Chicken boobies.

We forgot the letter L. But that's OK 'cause L is Lame. And a Loser. But then again, L is Love. Huh. What to do.
We were high on J.Co glazed donuts. So that lasted the whole car ride home. It wore off as we went into the house. Started feeling nauseous. Hahah. Like a mini-sugar-hangover.

It was a good day. :)

No comments: