Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pre-exam drawing syndrome


Last drawing until finals are over.
I hope.
Click for full view!
From left to right, Zatie, Faris and Sharif from my AfterParty universe.
Ngehehe. I can't help myself. This new colouring style is FUN FUN FUN.
My backgrounds still suck like last time though. Blargh. Ah well. Lots of room for improvement.

Had a dream this morning that zombies were out to get us all. Scary dream. I was the one who ended up driving the car away from the freaky moving corpses. And my skills are still in parent-probation status. Bah. That's what I get for sleeping after sahur. Hahah.

I'm done with IHC, halfway through MS and IMC.
Hmmhmm.

Feeling kinda cooped up. Like seriously cooped. If anybody invites me out lepaking after finals, I am all for it baby. :D


And I really want to watch this. I've missed Disney's more traditional methods. :)

No comments: