Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What up, gAang.

Look!
It's like they took the tan off of both Sokka and Katara and dumped it on Zuko.
I'm still a little disappointed at the casting (I'm satisfied with Aang though), but heck, if the movie turns out well all will be forgiven. If the movie turns out well.
If.
But y'know, Dev Patel and Jackson Rathbone, what's not to like?
xD

And look again!
Pink Meow Kitty is now a BADGE.
I'm thinking of making it into a t-shirt.
A blue t-shirt, with Pink Meow Kitty on the front.
With wings lah. I forgot to put his (yes it's a boy kitty. Or maybe it's asexual.) wings on in this badge.

Finally gave in my MARA loan form! Excellent. I don't have to worry about it for like. I dunno. Another few weeks? Then I have to start scratching my head over learning how to manage finances. There's a time for everything.

No comments: