Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wonderful world

My bedroom is cooling nowadays with the new blinds in place.
Just had breakfast, so my tummy's satisfied.
I'm working on a little DIY scene frame thingy which I will blog about when I've finished it.
Had a good day yesterday at Joe's dad's new restaurant.
Then later at Tropicana City Mall.
Had fun with you guys ... Fira, Joe, Jovenne, Carmen, Kent, John, Nick, Pinto ... and Joe's little bro Alif. Haha.
I'm in such a good mood.
Birds are singing outside.
And I can see little baby rambutans growing on the tree outside my window.
I'm reading Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett.
Listening to Speed of Sound by Coldplay.
Pebbles slept at my feet last night.

I turn to Peach's fishtank behind me and say, "Life is beautiful, isn't it Peach?"
He just stares back at me.
I'm smiling.
:)

No comments: