Friday, August 21, 2009

Starting line


Puasa tomorrow! Most likely.
So yesterday I bought passionfruit bubble tea.
My favourite bubble tea is from college ... I dunno, it's just nicer than other places I've tasted. So I won't be having that for a month. Haha. But I've fulfilled the craving so I'm satisfied.
Here's to an excellent Ramadhan month! :)

And here's some Pendragon fanart. Anybody who wants to read it but doesn't want to be spoiled ... well stop reading this post. I warned ya.

"I don't know why I did what I did, but it would have been wrong not to. I got out of the chair and lay on the bed next to Courtney. I got down on my side behind her and put my arm around her. She hugged my arm around her waist."
- Pendragon: Soldiers of Halla pg. 420

Bobby and Courtney.
This book is weird when it comes to shippering.
It's like MacHale couldn't decide which couple to put together so he settled with what's safe.
Which I don't really mind but still.
I was kinda hoping for Mark/Courtney. For a little while.

No comments: