Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rose tea shop


My little project of two days.
:)
There's a little stall in Ikano selling these DIY frame thingies. I walked past last week with Mama and I couldn't resist. So tempting. I've got itchy fingers where I don't feel like drawing or writing.
I just feel like putting stuff together.


The box.


Material bag. Sorry for blurry pic.

Painting. :)


Chair, table and menu.


More detail. And a uhm, items to hand ratio of how tiny they are.
My eyes were popping out of my sockets gluing the tiny bits together. Haha.


The cake 'plate' that came with the box is a button!
So damn cute. xD



Random wood and and stuff. Before ...


... and after a lot of painting, glue and cursing every time the pieces wouldn't come together the way I wanted them to.
The flowers and vines were a nightmare.
Oh and that's Hanna in the background.
My little ... watchful elf helper? Lol.




Some detail shots.


I had fun making it.
Gonna go to Ikano soon and buy a frame for it. The stall sells custom-made boxes to house the frames. So cute.
I wanna buy another one!
:D

2 comments:

N.W. said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's pretty cute.

Ski said...

Hahaha. :p