Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Panic attack


Got into an accident just now.
Arghhh the car is all like ... side-squashed.
My hands are shaking.
Dunno what's gonna happen next, gotta wait for the guy I knocked into to call. Mama says he doesn't want to make a police report 'cause he wants money from us.
I don't want to lose my license!
Shooooooooooooooot.

EDIT: Yea there's a pic of the car. Kinda like someone took a bite out of the front right. Mama called the guy and he said that he was busy and to settle it later. We haven't heard from him since, so I'm not too sure what's supposed to happen next ... :/ Seriously.

6 comments:

N.W. said...

Whoa, what happened? At least you're fine. Were you driving alone?

Also, did you take pics of your car's damage and the car and number plate of the other guy's?

Anyways, I wouldn't worry about losing your license. Maybe you might get some demerit points, but it probably won't go as far as having your license revoked.

Ski said...

I was fetching my younger siblings from school just now, and I guess by right it was the guy's fault ... 'cause it was a T-junction and he didn't stop before turning into the road. So we sorta crashed into each other.

I didn't take the pics, but we exchanged addresses and phone numbers. My mum is going to settle things with him tomorrow because he had some appointments today. The cars are fine, but the wheel arches on both are busted.

I called my old driving instructor and asked what kind of penalty I could get if I went to make a police report. He said that the most I'll get is a couple of months' suspension which wouldn't be too bad I suppose. :/

N.W. said...

Wow, that looks...painful. O_o Poor car. Interesting way the fender crumpled, though. I still can't make out its make and model. <_< What was the other guy driving?

Ski said...

It's a Rexton. The other guy was driving a Proton Saga ... if I'm not mistaken. I could've gotten the detail wrong because of my panic. -_-; His car pretty much got the same thing, only on the left side. Nobody took any hits from the front because the guy swerved when he realised that I was going straight on that road.

NCB said...

mari kita berharap lelaki itu generous dan tidak kisah pasal wang.
dan memanggilnya even dan tutup kes ini masing masing membyr kerosakan masing masing :D

Ski said...

Lol harap je la. But he called just now, and Mama says most likely he wants cash. Sigh. She's going to see him tomorrow. See lah what happens.