Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cream puff

"I don't want to be perasan but sometimes you have to be perasan to survive."
- Aidil

Spent the morning in MMH.
My presentation slides wouldn't work because I was so smart and used a weird font.
-_-;
After that went to POE which was ... meh. I don't really get it, so I'll have to work on it. Handed in our eBay assignments. Carmen and Fyra did the researching for our group while Jov and I played with Lyon's laptop. Played Minesweeper and got the top score yayyy. Hahaha. Then John and Suki dug through the games and found Diner Dash so we played that for the rest of the class. Never played it before, so gave it a shot. It's pretty fun. Haha.

Then ... my phone inbox exploded.
Haha.
Hmmm.
Kinda disappointed.

A while ago, I read back through my old blog posts.
Everytime I was feeling down, I'd talk about it in a vague sort of way. So when I re-read it now, I have no idea what the heck I was blabbering about.
Maybe it's better that way.
It means that it wasn't that big an issue if I can't even remember what it was.
I wonder if next year I'll read this post again and think the same thing about the previous paragraph?

Cream puffs.
Sigh. :)
I bought 5.
Jov and Carmen bought 10 pieces each.
5 for 2 bucks! Haha. It was so goooood.

No comments: