Saturday, August 15, 2009

The end

I just finished the book.
I went offline a couple of hours ago ...
and I'm online again.
That is how hyped up I am.
It's like a freaking sugar high.
I've got nobody to rant to!!! ARGH.
That's why I'm spilling on this blog-space.
>:(

Slight spoilers.

Um.

It was epic. Believe me.
Saint Dane in the end? Awesome lah. He's my favourite villain ever. He's not some dinky dude you find in all the fantasy novels nowadays. He's got some serious badassery going on.
There was an epilogue.
Can I just say, after the whole Harry Potter fiasco and everything, I'm not a big fan of epilogues? I was reading this one and thinking OMG what the hell is this I DO NOT UNDERSTAND and then realised it was an epilogue. An epilogue that snaked back onto itself and became a paradox that is very weird and confused the hell outta me.
I'm still trying to grasp it.
The way it's written, it's like nothing in the books had ever happened ... but they did.
OMGWTFISH.
But. Awesome book series.
Ending is still confusing.
Hmmm.
*moment of thought*
I'm thinking that they all forgot ... and were given the chance to remember? And then live happily ever after in the book-universe version of Heaven.
I like that way of looking at it.
Sigh.
I love this series.

No comments: