Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday whirlwind


Thursday started out raining.
Came to college with two umbrellas because Sammie was stuck in the carpark without one. Heh. Walked into class and realised that I forgot to print out my IELTS style essay. Cue the panic! Frantically called Mama and she got Mira to wake up and email it to me in college. Temporary panic over. And then Ms. M says that we have to finish our research proposal on THAT DAY ITSELF and hand it in before 5. Cue another panic, since that we had already made plans to meet everyone at Pyramid. :/

So we speed-typed through everything.
Then we waited for Ms. M in the classroom but I was silly and forgot to ask her where she would be waiting so she was waiting in the office instead. Teng. Finally we handed the proposal in and raced off to the carpark to our well-deserved day of fun. x)

What can I say? It was a good time.
When I came home, I made the mistake of watching Friends bloopers on YouTube. While I was laughing, I realised just how much I was suffering from laughter overdose. My body was seriously exhausted. I had the spent the whole day running around, panicking for half of it and laughing like a maniac for like what? Four whole hours. I was conked out. I haven't slept so early in months. Haha. Talk about whirlwind.

Awww I love you guys, every single insane one of you. :)

No comments: