Friday, December 11, 2009

Not slime


Watched this on a whim with the fam last night.
It's been busy busy busy so when there was a 9 o' clock show, we just up and rushed to OU to watch it. The cinema was packed! I was worried that it was going to be noisy, what with all the squealing toddlers but it was actually a really fun audience. Everyone laughed at all the right moments and clapped when the movie ended. Haha.

So, the movie itself. I really enjoyed it! It made me realise how long it's been since I watched a 2D movie in the cinema. It's a good experience, so catch this while it's still showing. The plotline is a twist on the original Frog Prince story, which I think everyone already knows. And as is custom with any Disney 2D movie, there are songs! There was one particular number that I really liked, about what you need and not what you want. Dunno the name.

Oh and the best part? Believable love story. Or at least better than the old style meet today, married tomorrow. Heh. It was cute lah. I hope that this means that they'll be makign more 2D movies. I feel like watching this one again.

In other news, midsem break has started!
I've only got assignments planned. Not inserting anything else so far because I want to see if I can kick my creative juices into producing something worthwhile. I still haven't started on my latest DIY frame set yet. And I want to get some writing done on AfterParty. And maybe some drawing too. Here I goooo.

No comments: