Sunday, December 13, 2009

All I need is beside me


Went to Mid Valley yesterday to celebrate Hannah's birthday.
Happy birthday Hannah! :D

I fetched Iffah and Nad and we set off onto what we didn't know was going to be a long road trip. None of us are familiar with Mid Valley ... the last time I went there was four months ago and I was definitely not driving. So I missed the turning into the mall and we ended up driving towards Cheras. This is the part where I began to freak out - I was laughing hysterically in the driver's seat because goshdarnit I have never driven into KL in my life and the thought of being lost in some place I didn't know was daunting.

Somehow or other we ended up on the highway heading for Putrajaya of all places. A few turns later and a U-turn, we were driving past Bukit Jalil Stadium. Arghhh. Finally found a highway that looked vaguely familiar and could have cried tears of happiness when I saw Taylor's Lakeside Campus. Hahahahhaahha. I was so happy. We had made a huge roundabout. We arrived in Mid Valley an hour and a half after we left home. It's pretty funny now that I look back on it.

Mid Valley was freaking packed. Took us 45 minutes to find a parking.
I am never going back there again. Not driving there anyway.
Never again!
Unless someone else is driving. Yeah.

Birthday girl with the movie tickets for New Moon. :)
Movie was damn boring. I wanted to sleep. The only parts I felt alive was the scene with the wolves and Volturi. If the movie was about epic fighting between the wolves and Volturi I would be really really really happy. But it's not. So ah well. This made me laugh though:

Bella: I'm coming.
Edward: I don't want you to come.
Bella: I want to come!

And then at the end of the movie ...

Edward: Bella, come.
Bella: No.

Whaaaaat hahahaha.
Along with the Hindustan running through the forest scene. That was hilarious.

On the way home with Nad I took yet another wrong turning and ended up in TTDI. Hadoi.
It was a good day though. I'm exhausted but it was an amazing day and I had loads of fun. The road trips made it memorable. Days like these make me want to love everyone in the world. Hahaha.
Love love love.

No comments: