Monday, December 21, 2009

Make mountains

I'm feeling very comfortable.
Assignments are moving at a really slow pace but at least they're moving.

I'm doing a lot of expressing myself in my private blog.
It makes me feel better. Seriously, never felt so relaxed emotionally. Everything happens for a reason and everything you're going through, no matter how bad it is, it's just going to make you stronger. I think I'm writing like this because I just read some poems written by a person whose friend was dying from cancer. The friend is healing. She's going to live.

It makes me feel really happy, even though I don't know either of them personally.

The drawing is a mountain of cats.
I drew it on a whim.
Maybe I'll colour it.
:)

3 comments:

N.W. said...

Cute drawing.

I think the assignments are rolling along slowly for everyone. We all just want to get the most of of the break without letting them assignments ruin it, I suppose.

Ski said...

Thanks. :) And that's true about the assignments. There's going to be a lot of last minute tearing-hair-out in front of the computer in about a week or so. Haha.

sheren said...

colour it! :D