Thursday, September 2, 2010

Où est-tu

--> sassygayfriendmeme.tumblr.com
That is the plan, Sassy Gay Friend.
That's always the plan.

I had an epic song recommendation thing going on at my FB status so now I'm slowly sifting through all the songs and choosing what I want for my playlist. And I cleaned up my iTunes so that I won't find myself skipping over so many songs I don't feel like listening to anymore.

Went to MPH Merdeka Sale and got a pretty good haul. I'm happy. Even bought a Malay novel, haha. That's something.

I am looking for my platypus keychain. Can't find it.
I think it's time to find a new one, but everything in the market is just so ... blegh. I'm picky, can't help it. *cough* Secretly wanting this keychain to be my totem, that's why so picky *cough*.

University is being challenging and Ramadhan's almost over. Exhausted, physically, mentally, emotionally. I've gotten all my Raya stuff already so I'm happy for that.

--> lovequotesrus.tumblr.com
Why yes, I have taken to mentioning my image sources.
Blame assignments.
So. If I had no fear, I would try ... so many many things. I'd play sports I'd never thought of playing, go where risks are part of the thrill.
I'd say things to people.
What would you try?

No comments: