Sunday, September 5, 2010

Remember when


Buka with Sophie, Nad and Aidil last night at Subang Parade's Dave's Deli. :)
I only get to see you girls like, once every few weeks or months, it's sad. I'm so glad we got to do this. It really brought my spirits up, It's so nice being with people I've known for years upon years.

This picture was above our table. Nice. :p I like the dude's expression, one of ... awe and excitement. Haha.

After dinner we went walking around and Aidil and I bought matching jackets! But hers is in purple, mine is in black. Now we're jacket sisters. We have to go on an epic shopping trip together girls, like seriously. Then I went to Dome and got myself a Fluffy Koala Espresski. It's chocolate heaven in your mouth. Ugh. Beautiful. No picture 'cause I drank it finished before thinking about it. Haha.

Forgot to take a group picture with Aidil since she went back with her sister. :(
But it was a fun night. I love you girls like burning. :')

Earlier that evening, I found a pair of boots in the closet. They were beautiful. They were Mama's and she said I could wear them if I wanted to so I tried them on but they were half a size too small. ;_; So now I'm waiting for duit raya to come in and then I'm going boot hunting. You will be mine. Yes.

No comments: