Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Huit neuf dix

Buka with ... Mr Khuirul and family. Haha.
Breaking fast at Saujana is an annual thing for us, but this year we're marking it pretty late what with only two days left to Ramadhan. I'm typing this with a bloated tummy and satisfied appetite. Yay!
By the way, pictures up ahead. Of food! Yay food.

This was a small plate of kerabu and salad I picked up for myself. I love me my salad and salad dressing. :)

Mira's mee kari. It was yummy.

Plate of mee goreng, roast lamb and mint sauce. One of the best parts of eating at Saujana is the roast lamb. I ... love roast lamb. Seriously. And with mint sauce. So much love.

Another best part? Bread and butter pudding. Ladies and gents. Heaven swimming in a pool of vanilla sauce. Hmm. I'm stuffed full of food and I'm still salivating at the thought of it. I had two helpings - the last one I took happened to be the very last scoop left in the buffet. I call myself lucky. Haha.
There was a lot of other types of food but this was what I had. :)

The two adiks, Acu and Atuk and Maktuk.

Family photo! I don't really like the lighting here but it was the best shot we got. The rest had weird facial expressions (I'm looking at you, Hanna. ._.) and blurriness.

Also, today I went shopping avec ma mère et soeur. :) Also, manicure + pedicure combo. My nails are all shiny now and bought some earrings and a necklace for raya. Even got myself a t-shirt. Haha. I enjoyed myself today.

Tomorrow I hope to blog about my baking adventures! Stay tuned!

No comments: