Saturday, May 1, 2010

The seventh day

Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix.
I finished Lord Sunday last night at 1.30 a.m.
;(

If I'm right, I started reading these books in Form 4.
At the moment, it's the very last fantasy book series that I was still hanging on too.
I kinda stopped starting on series fantasy when I finished school. No time.
And now I've finished it.
Hmm feels like the end of an age seriously. :/

The ending was incredible. I cried a little. Haha.
I saw some of it coming, but a lot of it was unexpected.
Reminds me a bit of the Pendragon ending, but unlike MacHale, Nix managed to tie it up without making me freaking confused. Sorry MacHale, I loved Pendragon but the ending was pure WTF.

Also? Amazing thing?
The final page got me shipping a ... brand new couple.
That in itself is a feat, ladies and gentlemen. Shipping on the last page!
Man I want to re-read the series now.

No comments: