Monday, May 31, 2010

Everything in moderation


Presenting the cast of Virtue & Sin.
:)
This was freaking awesome fun guys. Seriously. I know I blow up a little with every drama presentation I make but that amazing feeling I get at the end of every performance ... it's indescribable. Everything from the brainstorming process to presenting always gives me a rush. I want to do more of this creative stuff. It gives me such a high.
Thanks to my virtuous group members. :p Aishah, Jov, Fyra, Sharine, Sammie, Nick. Humility, Kindness, Charity, Temperance, Chastity, Diligence. You guys rock.

Oh and here's a little taste of my most listened to music of the moment.



This is our last goodnight / Say what you will / Say all that you can / This is our last goodbye / This is where love ends

What? I'm not emo. I just freaking love this thing.

2 comments:

N.W. said...

Sometimes it's hard not to blow up, but that was probably the best drama I've ever been a part of (but then again, I've never been in many). It's a great feeling in the end when you know you've delivered. I think everyone did a fantastic job. Now if only I didn't have an almost-screw up at the beginning and a little slip near the end. ;p

Now I can't wait to get my hands on the recording.

Ski said...

No worries, those were only minor inconveniences. We did good! :D Damn proud of everyone. And yeah, I can't wait to watch it. I want to see how the ending scene looks like. Hoho.