Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long short week

This little guy has replaced Russel on the dashboard of my car.
Mira gave him to me for my birthday. :)
Sammie has named him Tigermouse.
He dances sometimes. Other times it's like he hates me or something. Ah well.
To Russel, the very first ... ornament I ever got for my car (The Mouse).
RIP Russel. You were a pretty lame flower who didn't dance quite enough.
But you were my first. Ilu 4eva bby <3

Went exploring when it was raining heavily at Lakeside the other day.
Found some cows!
How exciting. The novelty wears off the moment I catch a whiff of the manure though. Urgh.

So, been at Lakeside for a week now.
Can't say I'm ecstatic ... there is so much improvement needed.
They say that it's all coming, so I'm waiting and I'm hoping. Give them a chance for a bit longer.
(Parking and jam and cafeteria crowd and blargh.)

Flood in the library on the same rainy day.
A pipe burst and water started pouring everywhere. Every time the cap got replaced, it would burst back open a while later. Happened three times while I was there. I loved people's reactions to it though. One guy ran over and fixed the cap once. Another guy saw the commotion and started calling to his friend, "Take my camera take my camera!" It was so funny.


Have some pictures of Zed and Spyro.
Just because.
:)

3 comments:

  said...

omg Spyro's like surrendering.

*nooo don't catch mee!!*

adorable much!

Ski said...

Best part is that throughout the whole time, he wasn't even moving, just staying that way and moving his head around like he was bored. Haha.

  said...

hahaa. i wanna see him again. x)