Monday, May 3, 2010

No swimming

Started at a magical new campus today!
Filled with zombie cows and krakens and unicorns and mermaids and-
Oh wait, that was my old assumption.
Oops. :p
Anyway started the day with a long drive. Jam, baby.

View from the carpark. I call it the Big Carpark.
I call the other carpark the Cowfield. Last time I came here, there were cows there but now there are just cars. We heard a cow mooing in the distance while walking to the buildings. So nice, the cow welcoming us! :D

We heard about the packed cafeteria and overpriced food.
So Sha made some baguettes for our lunch!
Thanks Sha. <3
We sat at the amphitheater and people-watched while chowing down.

The magical Lake!
No fishing.
Jov is sad.

So yeah, Day One.
We were like schoolkids on first day of school. I was more of a tourist with my camera (I have named it Perry, like the Platypus).
Looking forward to moar awesome timez.