Thursday, January 7, 2010

Refresh ice lemon tea

2010 is a week old.
I feel so alive.
I hope that this keeps going. I'm going to need all the energy I need to get through Foundation and start Degree. I don't want to say goodbye to being 18 yet though. I kinda love being 18.

Also, never been so productive on the art front for a very long time.
And I'm feeling very comfortable. Maybe it's because of me keeping busy all the time but my self-confidence is at a good point at the moment, and I don't feel at all ... clingy, if you get my meaning.

Oh. And to a certain person I am BEYOND HAPPY FOR, I just want to say "SQUEEE HEHEHEHE LOVE LOVE LOVE." :)

One last thing to say:
Dear Person,
I really don't know what to make of you. I guess in the end the only conclusion I can come to is that ... you're having a hell of a good time with life. And I think I should take a leaf out of your book and do just that. Let loose and relax.
Thanks for the ride. I think I'll get off now. :)
You're still one of the most entertaining people I know. Keep rocking because that's what got you to stand out to begin with.
Love,
Me.

I've got Broken Strings by James Morrison and Nelly Furtado on repeat.
I'm getting a very Another Heart Calls vibe out of it.

No comments: