Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How's it like at the top

Number 1, Sri Aman?
Hmm, somebody's been busy. Haha.

I came online today after college and opened up MSN.

Hannah: So how does it feel to be from the number 1 school in the country?
Me: O_o What O_o

Number 1 in the 'sekolah menengah harian' category.
This is the position Pn A has been pushing us to since FOREVER. Gosh. I hope she's happy. Hahahaha.
I can imagine her repeating 'number 1 school' over and over again during assembly.
Dear juniors, do me a favour and count how many times yeah? I'm looking for something to top the record of 11 'cluster school' mentions during the first assembly of 2008. :p

Congrads to everyone, alumni and current students, as well as teachers.
All the work and sweat is worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're number one? in the country? as in the sekolah asrama all included?

Ski said...

We're the number 1 day school. And yes, that includes all asramas. :D