Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Invader Zim shoes

More shoe painting shenanigans!
This time it's for Nazim's birthday next week. He's turning 12! My kid brother is finally going to be old enough to get an IC. How bizarre. :p Anyway, I'm OK with posting the pics up now because he definitely doesn't read this blog space.





As you can see, he's a big Invader Zim fan.
I had some issues deciding what to draw for him. I thought of maybe drawing some L4D2 zombies but heck that's a lot of painting to be done and I'm an amateur. So I settled for this.
I quite like drawing Gir. He was the easiest. x)

Tomorrow I'll start on making Hanna's shoes.
Yeah this is the problem with having siblings born close to each other. Scrambling for presents. Haha.
I still haven't finished studying yet. Pffft.

2 comments:

Dann & Nina said...

nice one babe! keep up the good work. happy birthday to him! :D

Ski said...

Thanks Neena! :)