Sunday, January 3, 2010

Don't panic


First post of 2010 ...
And here is my new daily planner. :)
The last time I had one was in Form 5. I figured since that college has butt-loads of activities going on and I'm consistently out of the house all the time it would help me organize things better.

I'm re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy at the moment.
The idea of having a book with 'Don't Panic' on the cover in big friendly letters was very tempting.

Got back from Penang on Friday. Will post pictures when Mira passes them to me.

The very last song I listened to in 2009 was 'Waiting For Tonight'. -_-
For the first one, I switched my iPod to shuffle and stuffed my ears before the karaoke singers could ruin the moment with another lame party song (my first song of 2009 was Burning Up by the Jonas Brothers. I was in the dewan makan at NS camp. I could do nothing but stand there helplessly as the song played over the speakers). So my first 2010 song was 'Mercy' by One Republic. Good enough. :)

Some of the stuff on the planner I cut out from old magazines.
The little animals and stuff I drew myself.
I printed out 'Don't Panic'.
'It's raining kit kats and hot dogs' I came up with a few weeks ago and I have the MSN chat log to prove it.
:| No yanking and claiming own credit.


Happy 2010 everyone.
Here's to interesting stuff to blog about in a year's time.

No comments: