Sunday, June 28, 2009

To Coconut Islaaaand



Woke up late today after watching the SA I Have A Dream musical last night with Laksh. It was awesome! I was really impressed. The orchestra especially, they blew me away. And the show was fun! I love the characters. Sad thing was that Laksh and I were the only ones from the 2008 batch. Gosh. Represent! Haha. Talked to some of the teachers, mainly Pn. Mary, Pn. Chua and Pn. Chris ... also bumped into a few juniors. Wanted to hang around and find people, but the musical ended late and I had to go. Hari K, Hari K. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Anyhoo, woke up late after a really weird dream about ice-skating. Which had lanes like bowling. And something about ordering food and waiting around 2 hours for it. My dream self was very pissed off and hungry. WTF. Haha. Woke up, dragged myself out of bed an hour later than usual (9.30. Yes I am a weirdo who gets up at 8.30 on a usual basis) and slouched off to feed Peach The Biting Fish.

Then I saw a box on my study table.

So I shuffle over there, with my hair sticking all over the place and your average morning expression on my face, to see a box.

This was in it.

Just imagine that the middle button bit is pink.

First thought: When the heck did this worm onto my desk??
Second thought: BLOODY HELL IT'S A FREAKING PHONE.
Third thought: *opens box* If it isn't a phone then I can laugh it off 'cause Peach is the only to know I was excited about this.
Fourth thought: OMG IT REALLY IS A PHONE. IT'S SO PRETTY. D:

I love it. I love it sooooo much. I love it THIS MUCH. *stretches arms to eternity*

Thank you Mama and Papa! You guys are awesome. :D

It's so pretty.
*sobs quietly*

No comments: