Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love thyself


I dunno all the numbers and details.
But I think it went alright. :)
Spent the morning in Mr. C's class. The usual classroom was locked, so we went to another one in the B1 block. After that went to see how everyone was setting stuff up. Didn't seem to be a lot that needed doing so I ... spaced out. Haha.

Followed Fira and Jovenne to spread the love-hugging. They did the hugging, I did the flyer-ing. After a solid time walking around, went back to LT1 and listened to the boys jamming away. Got a little too comfortable I think. Haha. Just sat there listening to everyone singing for a while before dragging Hamizah over to join in the festivities. The rest of the day consisted of singing along, chatting with Hamizah and finishing up the IHC presentation shooting, finally.

Oh, here's a little something that floats with the theme. :)
How To Love Yourself

Anyway. In conjunction with the whole Love Thyself theme of Today, I have decided to show myself some Love.
Which is pretty much why I smell like a healthy portion of a Body Shop store right now. *sniffsniff* Gosh, I love Body Shop sale season. Guuuh.
Part of my Loving Myself promise was also to do some emotional cleansing, i.e. forgetting about crushing and being satisfied with my singlingness.
Four hours passed.
HAHAHHA.
It did not work.
I still feel the same way.
Blast you Cupid. If you poke me with one of your stupid arrows making me fall trip for someone, can't you at least shoot the dude in the ass as well?
*drowns sorrows in mug of orange-flavoured double-action Redoxon vitamin C drink*

No comments: