Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Koala this


Me: So what are you going to name the koala?
Fira: Joe! Hahaha. No lah.
*pause*
Fira: But it does kinda look like him.
Me and Jovenne: Yes kinda. xD

So now the koala's name is Joe. Haha.
Oh and just for the record Joe is Fira's boyf.

Here's something I drew just after I finished the Kookapenguins story. I just found this amazing way of inking on GIMP2 and I couldn't resist attempting a full-length group drawing. I am on a roll! Being emo does things to your creative juices. I've even written a song and figured a tune out for it on the piano. I feel so ... accomplished. Hahah. Still a wee bit emo. But accomplished.

What a feeling.

Anyway, a little bit of explaination. During NS, Yen and I had a little brainstorm about a little soap opera with y'know, people our age. Local people. We came up with overdramatic plots and everything. We called it The Breakfast Drama. Of course now Yen's always busy and I've got college to think of. But I still toyed with the idea. I tweaked a lot of stuff, re-vamped characters and plotlines. So here're the three main characters to Afterparty (yes, I changed the name).

From left to right, Zatie, Faris and Sharif.
Don't ask about their poses, come up with whatever background story you like. I just thought it would be fun to draw it that way.


No comments: