Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let's play Snake

Went to the main campus today.
Had fun with the exercise equipment. I kicked the punching bag like a freakin' amateur, forgot how you're supposed to angle your foot. So now the inside of my toenail is bleeding.
No photo of that, because dude, why you wanna see that for. D:

OMG TWO FIRAS THE HORROR. :P

And Sandy brought a snake!!
I am not kidding. Living, breathing, slithering snake. xD All the boys ran away (sissieeeesss :p). Except for one.

Kent at least didn't leave the room. xD

One last thing before I end this post.
DRAMADRAMADRAMA.
My life is an interesting place to be right now.
I think my emo session is coming to a close. I feel ... free-er?
I just wanna thank everyone. From college, who was there today who bought bubble tea (!!) and made me laugh and sing and dance. I know it probably didn't look like much, but it meant a lot to me.
Thank you.

No comments: