Friday, October 21, 2011

Mushroom Day


I have declared yesterday as Mushroom Day. To illustrate why, above we see a Portobello Mushroom Burger. Check that baby out. It tasted delicious by the way. Backstory! Yesterday was supposed to be assignment submission day, then class. However, class got cancelled so Nick and I submitted our assignments, then thought of maybe going to watch a movie. Then, lo and behold, Nad called! :D And she announced that she just got a job. Congrats Floofle bb <3 So we all decided to have lunch at Delicous @ Sunway Pyramid to celebrate.


The burger was Nick's, while Nad and I shared a plate of Mushroom Mascarpone Spaghetti. All three of us shared a basket of Crispy Breaded Mushrooms. No picture of that, sorry. I attacked it in hunger before I could grab a photo. Anyway, it was all delicious. I love the little walnut bits in the spaghetti, such lovely texture. And the burger's vegetarian I think, which was kinda confusing because the waiter asked Nick if he's okay with having beef but when the burger arrived, there was not any evidence of bovine remains in sight. How strange.


After that Nad had to go, but Nick and I continued by watching Real Steel. My thoughts? It was really predictable, but I thought the cinematography was pretty and the soundtrack was awesome. And despite it being predictable, I enjoyed it the whole way through. It was a very feel-good movie, I think. :) Although Nick pointed out that they didn't elaborate on a lot of interesting stuff and overall the 'villains' were pretty vanilla. It was a fun watch, anyway.

So now begins a week of holidays. I'll be leaving for Adelaide tonight to go see how it's like Down Under and visit Sammie, Aishah and Fyra. :D We shall be reunited once again. I'll be sure to update next week about my shenanigans there. Till then, tartar! <3

No comments: