Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Unicorn cake yay

In celebration of the new semester (or mourning of the lost holidays) I baked ... DUN DUN DUN A ~**UNICORN CAKE**~. And a baby. I think the baby looks weird though. :(

The ~**UNICORN CAKE**~ is made of rainbows.
I got some interesting suggestions on how to improve the anatomy of the ~**UNICORN CAKE**~ in future, all of which I have taken note of. The next time I attempt this, it will be even AWESOMER (which is not a word, children).

Oh noes the ~**UNICORN CAKE**~ was slaughtered by the Evil Fyra and now it is a SHARK HEAD CAKE. With a horn.

I HAVE WORK TO DO but NO MOTIVATION.
I AM TYPING IN CAPS
JUST BECAUSE
And I am reading Inception fanfic like nobody's business, you know how high I am at the moment?
I AM SO HYPER
AND THIRSTY
I've been drinking so much though, my body doesn't make sense to me right now.
OK BYE

No comments: