Monday, August 23, 2010

Inside jokes

First time buka puasa with friends this year! :D
Went to Pyramid after a long day in uni and did some (window) shopping and looking at pictures of puppies and kittens in pet encyclopedias in MPH. Heh. Girls talked me into wearing crazy 5 inch heels and I felt like I was going to fall over. Interesting though. :p

We buka at Burger King! Was craving the mushroom swiss and mozzarella sticks so I'm satisfied now. I overate I think ... after finishing the food I laughed so hard I started to feel nauseous. But hey, I hadn't laughed so hard in ages so I had a great time.

Darlings. :)
Awww. *heart shapes floating everywhere cheesily*

Dudes!
... Err. Haha.

AND SUGAR GLIDER.
I named it Ninja. Because at one point it was climbing around crazily and stuff. So cute.
It was a good day. :)

2 comments:

N.W. said...

You just had to post up my retarded rendition of the awesome face. =<

Ski said...

Nobody said I couldn't. :p