Friday, August 13, 2010

An idea

My FB and Twitter accounts are in French.
Haha. :D
Hoping this will help expand mon vocabulaire.

First two weeks of sem 2!
I haven't been using Perry that often I'm afraid so no sem 2 pictures. There are some photos in Macaroni but dang am I lazy to transfer at the moment. So, pic-less post today!

What have I been doing?
Well I watched Inception twice, once with Acu and Mira and a second time with Sammie and Nick. And I've been like. Obsessed. And fangirling (Oh Arthur you beautiful thing in a three-piece suit) and other excited happy things. There's nothing quite like being a fangirl in a beautifully written fandom. Haha.

And I finally got to go rock-climbing omg. It was fun.

And there have been uni stuff to do which I have been completely procrastinating. Argh. Starting to get back into the groove though. Slowly does it. I think I have an idea for the IDM video already ... it hit me out of nowhere last night and it's been sitting right in my face.

Other than that I've been doing a lot of thinking.
Thinking complicates things though so I guess I should start going with the flow like Nad says. Instead of clinging to an Idea all the time, just go with the wind. I have no idea where the wind will take me though and I'll be honest and say that I'm worried about that.
What's the most resilient parasite?
Oh well.
A bientot.

No comments: