Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keropok maco

Went Raya shoe shopping. Found a really nice pair. Heels.
Hope I don't tumble all over the place. Tau la tak biasa kan. :/ Haha.

Anyway, went to spend the weekend at Gombak, my grandmother's house.
Made keropok maco.

We split into 4 different departments. Always been like that. Haha. I've been placer of the ikan bilis since I was ... I dunno. 8? 9? Yeah.





Nazim: I want to eat keropok maco for sahur, so I'll be macho.
Hanna: What does macho mean?
Me: *dramatic voice* Masculine!
Hanna: What does masculine mean?
Me: Manly.
Hanna: So it's keropok manly?

HAHAH. I love Hanna's 7 year old logic.

Next week marks both exams (!!) and Extreme Baking. Looking to enjoy myself. I'm going to do kek lapis this year! Missed out on it last year because of SPM so I'm back on track. My favourite cake, so I get the honour of sweating my butt in front of the oven for ten hours to do it. Yeay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam.. blh x share resepi keropok ni..susa ny nk cari..teringin nk mkn

RhearaPadusi said...

Hi mana nk beli acuan tu