Friday, September 11, 2009

Fruday for fresbians


What have we called ourselves?
We were The Jam-Band once, and the Aqualites. Called ourselves First Base at one point and sometimes we just went with The Batoos. And now we're the Fresbians! The drawing was one of many little comics and doodles I did of the four of us in Form 3. Throughout all these years, it somehow always comes back to our little quad. :)

Had an awesome day today. I'll admit that I've been feeling pretty lifeless socially, outside college. Everybody's always so busy. So it was great that we managed to get together for buka. Usually it's never exactly four of us, so this was a pretty good occassion.

First thing, went to watch The Ugly Truth with Nad!
So. I enjoyed the movie. Laughed like crazy throughout the whole thing. Helped that Katherine Heigl is gorgeous, and Gerard Butler is smexy. Also that random Colin dude was hot.
And the cat was cute. Hehe.
Fun movie lah. Not the best chick flick in the world, but still pretty cool.

Met up with Hannah and Iffah later at TGIF for buka. Major catch-up session. I've missed you guys! Not a conscious every day missing, but when I sat down I realised how much I've missed going crazy. Like how insane we were back in Form 3.

I love you guys.
Thanks for the super duper awesome day. :)

2 comments:

NCB said...

OMG YOU FOUND THE TITANIC ONE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3 <#

Ski said...

YEA! Sitting in one of my sketch books. I'm looking for the other strips, tak jumpa jumpa. :(