Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grape vine


Couldn't resist, I bought another one of these things!
Went to the stall to get the first one framed and bought another one while I was there. Haha. Apparently I've become 'a regular'. Regulars get RM2 discounts. I feel so special. :3

Anyway, spent half Saturday and Sunday finishing this. So all in all I got it done in less than 24 hours. Not counting toilet breaks, buka, sleeping, etc. Not bad. I'm getting faster. Haha.



This one was a nightmare to do. I don't like how it turned out. Senget.




Took the liberty of re-painting the wood pieces. I don't like yellow very much. Oh and full view this one please! I put some little details on the tiny mug. I used some tissue and UHU glue to make coffee foam. Hehe.



The flowers were a joy to do. I wouldn't mind spending all day doing just the flowers.


The background behind the door is actually some old wrapping paper from my 17th birthday. Yes, I'm a packrat. My room is stuffed with odds and ends that don't seem to have much purpose.





Grapes were fiddly, since that the beads were so tiny. Mama gave me some tweezers to work with but I just used my fingers in the end.






So, there you go! Had loads of fun with this. Most definitely getting another one when I go to fetch my first one from the shop. :)

No comments: