Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cats and Reunions

Hello bloggerverse! I don't even know if anybody still reads this page. Ah well. I think I mentioned before that I had a lot to blog about, but I don't know if I'll ever get to posting about everything that happened this January. Far too many things. I've been out every single day of this month, it's been crazy. And now I only have a week left before I fly for Adelaide.


Yesterday, I went to Yen's CNY open house. It's become an annual thing since we finished NS. This is the one time we get to meet up as a group to catch up and stuff. I haven't seen any of these people for months! So it was great to see them again. I had a great time dominating the food table with Hamizah and Marc while Yen was playing hostess to an army of people, haha! 


After that, Hamizah and I got to hang out for a while before I sent her back to her place. It's nice that even after the both of us have moved house, we're pretty much still very near to each other in terms of distance. Then I got to meet her kittens, oh my gooood. So cuuuute. Look at them! I haven't had the chance to play with kittens this small since we first got Spyro. 


Speaking of Spyro, here's the little fatty now. He pretty much lives in my bedroom nowadays, and we share the bed together at night. When he needs to leave the room, he sniffs around my face and nudges my arm till I wake up. See this picture? I whipped out the camera and he started posing for me! Silly cat. I'll miss him very much when I leave next week. :( He's my baby.


After dropping off Hamizah, the family and I went to Uptown to have dinner. My last time there. Ordered my fish and chips, as usual. We've been going to the same place since I was seven years old, and I have been ordering the same thing since then. It changes occasionally, but I always go back to the fish and chips. So I dah puas makan last night, haha! I overate actually. Phew. Once I'm in Adelaide I will have to start up an exercise regime. 

No comments: