Friday, July 16, 2010

Moar plz

O rly.
This makes me feel like watching the Keira Knightley movie again. I haven't watched it yet this year. I've seen it once every year ever since it came out and I have yet to grow tired of it.

Been pleasantly busy the past week, couldn't be happier. The war I have waged against boredom is still ongoing ... sometimes I emerge victorious, la championne de la bataille. Other times, I sink to a shameful defeat. But hey, I may have lost a few battles but the war's not over. ;)

Today in particular was good because of 3 things.
One being productivity!
The second being that I have achieved my personal goal of sitting in every chair in LT3. Fo realz.
The third being that Jov and I found a place which sells bubble tea near campus.

I am at the moment a very content human being.

No comments: