Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Messages

Here're some things I'm thinking, directed at certain people.

1. You've only been gone a few days and I miss you. :/
2. I'm disappointed, that's all.
3. It's so hard to look at you now. I'm actually angry.
4. I don't talk to you as often as I used to. I don't know what happened.
5. I'm glad we got to meet up again. :)
6. Do you have any idea where we're standing? Cause I don't.
7. I want to talk to you, but I don't know how to initiate the conversation.
8. Stop all this self-pity. Tell me straight out please.

And most importantly, to the most important person:
Always have a back-up plan.

Ps. Siapa yang terasa, it could be directed at you. Or maybe it isn't. You'll never know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boleh tak i perasan sekejap and assume number one is for me? hahahhaahahahahhahahahahaah. I am so laaaaaame.

Ski said...

Hehe yes, boleh. Def boleh. <3

Anonymous said...

I miss you <3 oh btw, i have freakin butterflies scaring me every night -_-'

Ski said...

Butterflies? O_o Whut how come

Anonymous said...

read my blog tomorrow. hahahah.

NCB said...

I want to perasan number 1 oso can right? :D

Ski said...

Dipersilakan wahai Floofle. :p