Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding


Last Sunday was Mr R's wedding. :)
Left home early with Sammie and Jov for Sha's house. My first time ever driving into KL so I may have made a few wrong turnings. Heh. Stopped by Sha's place, then fetched Sharine and headed to Kampung Pengantin for the rehearsal. After that, went to KLCC to go wedding present shopping and back to Sha's house to get ready. It was fun.

Sha curled my hair for the occasion. :x I've curled my hair before for the heck of it but I always end up looking like zaman dulu movie actress gone wron
g or something. But Sha's technique actually looked OK so I guess it was just my own curling methods. Haha. The whole thing started to straighten out again before the wedding ended but it was cool while it lasted.

The wedding itself was fun, the location was gorgeous. One thing though was how it was so pretty on the inside and ... not so pretty on the outside. Haha. The food was nice and the performances were win. So proud of my classmates who performed. You guys rock!

Us and the happy couple. :)
This photo credit to Jov's camera.

Driving home at night was awesome because I didn't get lost. Yay. Sammie and Jov stayed the night and Pebbles made them welcome by ... sleeping on their feet. Weird cat. She'll be an arrogant snob around me but she's so hospitable to guests. Haha.

Anyway, it was a fun day/night. Wouldn't mind more of these things. :)

2 comments:

  said...

Lol zaman dulu actress gone wrong. That made me laugh. :p

Ski said...

It's true though! D: