Friday, June 4, 2010

Double wham

On Tuesday, walked into lecture to discover that THERE IS NO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY. So I zoomed out to have some fun with my Amanian girls. Had fun in Bangsar and at Sophie's house. We also went on a bit of a half day road trip which was crazy fun. It was an awesome day, a lovely break from the mess of assignments and classes that have become my entire life for the past couple of weeks.

Aaaand after classes yesterday we went out to surprise Ms T. A sort of thank you for being awesome and helping us with our drama. Also worked as an early birthday thingy for her so it was all good. :D And while we were at it we surprised Nick too, since that it was his birthday! Damn I love planning double whammy surprises. It's like a surprise inside a surprise. :)

The rest of the day was interesting. HOHOHO. >:)


I shall end this post with this pic. Because it's too damn cute not to. HAHA.

4 comments:

N.W. said...

...I look so retarded in that pic. D;

Ski said...

-__-; *kicks your low self-esteem*

N.W. said...

whaaaaaat

Admit it, I do look retarded in that pic. You know it's true.

Ski said...

Admit that I *would* tell you if you looked retarded. Do you see me telling you that now? Psh (Although your hair here could use work. Yes.)