Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reincarnation

I've been switched to Group 2.
Gwaaah the drama in my head was unbelieveable, to switch or not to switch.
The decision's been made and I'm happy to stick to it.
I've missed my girls. <3 Happy to be reunited! Tralala.

Spent the day with them, surprise birthday celebration for Sammie and Jov.
It was funny because Jov was in on the surprise but didn't realise that she was part of the celebration too. Hehe. Good times.

College University life so far?
I admit I was pretty relaxed during Week 2, which was a lull between the initial gush of readings and early lecture slides on BB7 and the start of assignments. But assignments have caught up with me. :/ Kinda awkward timing since that I just got back into fangirling over comics again. Bart and Kon have been resurrected. <3 My friendship OT3 of Robin, Superboy and Kid Flash has been reinstated. Love love love. Oh and Steph is back to life too :O Robin's 'dead' girlfriend. Phwoar, shipping material. They're not together anymore. Makes for snarky UST. Ngeehehheh.

Sigh, I kinda miss my fangirling days.
They feel so far away now. Tertiary education and NS put it all to a stop.
The lack of fellow fangirls/boys is also a dampener. Meh.

Here's a wishlist of stuff I would love to own at the moment:
1) A new digital camera. Old one is starting to go senile.
2) Gunnerkrigg Court graphic novel Volume 1
3) Gunnerkrigg Court graphic novel Volume 2
4) Teen Titans: Year One

Yeah quite a few graphic novels there. I'm in a Mood at the moment. Hmm. :)

No comments: