Friday, March 12, 2010

Dancing with myself

I miss people.
:(

The past week when I look back, the things that stand out the most is the amount of paper I have in my life. Uni life is all PRINTING. Gosh. I feel guilty hoarding so much paper in my room. That and how I haven't been seeing a lot of people lately. And I'm constantly driving ... didn't realise that until I started filling out the PR media diary assignment.

Yesterday, Papa knocked on my door and gave me an inch thick hardcover sketchbook. GRAR I love it to bits and pieces. It actually got me to pick up a pencil again ... and REALLY draw something. So I spent a couple of hours today loosening up my wrist and trying to see what exactly am I capable of after such a long dry spell.

Scanner screwed up the top bit of the page.
I'm not quite done with it yet, I've got some colouring ideas. It's just mustering the will to sit down and go through with it. Drawing this was fueled by the sudden appearance of a freaking gorgeous sketchbook. I still don't know if it's enough to reach me to the colouring stage. Haha.

No comments: