Saturday, October 31, 2009

Like glasses to Superman


Happy Halloween!
Since I'm not going to any kind of party or whatever, I've just marked the ... event by:
1) Watching Jennifer's Body
2) Collecting random pictures from costume shops.

With number 1, I'll just say that I had low low LOW expectations. Bad reviews on IMDB and all. But I found the movie pretty entertaining. Not as scary as I had hoped though, quite disappointed about that. It was better than I expected, overall. And if you're going just for Megan Fox well, you'll have what you paid for.

With number 2 ... well ...


Well Jov isn't technically in a costume, but ah well. :p

Also, how a single accessory can work so many ways:
A stylishly evil hat!

Disguise for a bespectacled vampire bat!

And a roadside musician's hat!

I had fun anyway. Haha.

No comments: