Friday, October 16, 2009

Bargain like whoa


I've been wanting to read this for AGES.
Since before SPM, in fact. The only thing that put me off was how it costs 60 freakin' bucks. I always try to budget myself to RM40 because dang it I don't like watching money fly away every time I visit a bookstore. :/ Anyways, went to Amcorp Mall a few days ago and saw it selling for RM14.

I KID YOU NOT.

Seriously, I think my brain shot itself with happiness and went on a roller coaster ride of joy.
I'm only halfway through the first chapter.
And I realise that I miss being a booknerd.

College has changed a lot in me.
It's both a good and bad thing I guess.

2 comments:

N.W. said...

My sister managed to get a new hardcover copy of Terry Pratchett's Nation at Amcorp Mall for like 20+ bucks. D:

Ski said...

Oh man that is amazing. D: Even his paperbacks aren't that cheap! That shop is seriously awesome. Haha. But you have to be lucky to get some titles you're really keen on.