Saturday, November 14, 2009

Going back to the corner



Old video of my cover for Man Who Can't Be Moved.
First song I ever played without sheet music.
The first time I heard this song was on the radio last year while I was studying for SPM. I was crazy about it but I always missed out on the DJ giving details about the song name and the name of the band.
One night, the DJ played snippets of the songs coming up within the next hour. One of it was this song. I was so insane over finding out the band, I didn't move from my room even when Mama called me over to watch something on TV. I waited for 45 minutes! Gosh.

Anyway, since then I was kinda obsessed. That's why I started playing it on the piano. I love playing this song, it makes me feel peaceful inside. :)

Speaking of creative projects, my NaNoWriMo is, by right, 8,000 words behind my goal for the middle of this month. Have to catch up on that if I'm going to hit 50,000 in the next two weeks. Hmmm.

Sorry for lack of updates. Just don't feel like updating so much.

No comments: