Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fish fingers

Changed my url. The old one was kinda confusing because of the '0' at the end of it. It could either be a zero or an 'o', and I found it difficult to write it down. So yup. Name change. :)

Ski are my initials. Aras is my name backwards.
Tadaa! :)

Today was kinda ... boring. To my college mates, remember that class where Ms. T described how it would be like if humans had no communication? Yeah it felt a little like that. Nobody seemed to be online and everyone was busy with their families. And I knew that across the peninsula, some people were having a DELTA reunion. On a beach. Sigh.

So after moping around with nothing to do (didn't feel like reading, and did a good portion of my assignments) I got a little bored. And Peach, my fish, was splashing around in his tank as usual. Couldn't help it. I stuck my finger into the water.

Yeah that was a brilliant idea. -_-;;

After that watched Friends, which took my mind off things. Best medicine in the world, a few episodes of Friends. Hehe. Then Acu and Mira got home, and my day picked up. Went to Victoria Station for dinner to celebrate Acu getting her PhD. :D Then went to the glasses store in Bangsar to fit myself for a pair of shades. Awesome!

No comments: