Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Your complimentary weekly update.

School's pretty blah lately. People keep being absent, and CLP lectured us on how it's important to not miss class when we go to uni ... I'm not worried for myself, since that I've got a crazy obsession with not being absent. But more steadfast people than me have switched ideas, so here's to hoping the obsession with never missing a day continues.

Then Pn. B lectured us on getting money together for class layout. And the people who keep being absent, because she wants their excuses and whatnot ... it's crazy, every morning it's the same thing. In the end, I just turn my brain off, I can't stand to listen anymore.

On the other hand, there's been a lot of Avatar news. The show's ending in July, which is a long way away. I don't mind, prolong the days till SPM plskthx. But the trailer looks so cool! It's only 2 minutes long, but it's like throwing a hungry dog a miserable little bone, the way the fandom are reacting. Then there's stuff about the Twilight movie, which is partially very amusing and partially kinda suffocating. I don't feel right belonging to a fandom consisting of 95% females. At least with Avatar, it's half and half.

I just realised how boring this post is. Hmmm. Have some Jasper/Alice love. They're my favourite couple in Twilight. Bella and Edward can go on dodging her eventual vampirism, as long as we get more Jasper/Alice goodness. <3Brush credits can be found on my DeviantArt page.

No comments: